Release New Features (Passwordless) and Optimizations from 2020-12-21 19:00 CET to 2020-12-21 20:00 CET
- Passwordless and U2F Support Beta Support (Downgrade is still supported, e.g. a user can still use less secure login flows)
- Clockskew configuration now configurable on each client
Bugfixes and internal changes
- Replaced Angular Form fields for better validation
- Refactored Internal Eventhandling with Pub / Sub for faster event processing
- Fix Primary Domain in JWT Token
- Add “permission policy header” as defined with the “feature policy header” which will be deprecated
- Add claims (email, …) to ID Token
Due to the Pub / Sub changes we possibly need to regenerate some query databases, this might impact you with slower than normal latency AND / OR incomplete read datasets.
Your data is still stored with us even if it is not displayed properly
As example the user list could be not complete, when looking for your users.